Personal Trainer, Notting Hill, London
Danny Williams, a sought after and highly experienced level three REPS personal trainer, is based out of a prestigious gym located in London. He is available for both individual sessions, as well as group programmes, and he offers both packages and pricing to meet the needs of his clients. From an initial assessment to sessions running £60 each, Danny is the best personal trainer in Notting Hill.
He is also available to come to your home for training sessions and he is thrilled to talk to you about setting up a nutritional programme or fitness routine to meet your needs. This makes it easy for you to get the professional help that you need from this expert.
No matter whether you want to achieve major fitness goals or if you are simply looking to get into better shape, Danny is able to help you. He has experience in everything from mobility and strength conditioning, flexibility and core training, and even kettlebells and Box Fit. As an expert in injury recovery and kinesiology movements, it is easy to see why he is considered the top personal trainer in Notting Hill.
When he isn’t busy helping people achieve their goals inside the gym, Danny is managing dance troops that perform both internationally and nationally. He has helped a number of celebrities train and improve their physical fitness and appearance.
To reach out to Danny and talk to him about how he can help you meet your goals, use this form. He’s available to help you improve your lifestyle through healthy changes, including better eating habits and exercise.
Danny has acquired the following qualifications:
- National Academy of
- Sports Medicine GraduateASICS Training Partner
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology for Health
- Level 3 Principles of Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 Instructing Kettlebells
- Fat loss & body composition improvements
- Strength & conditioning
- Muscle building, toning & sculpturing
- Flexibility, mobility & core training
- Injury rehabilitation
- Nutritional advice
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Kettlebell Training, Box Fit & VIPR Training
- Running clubs & distance/ endurance training