Personal Trainer, Marylebone, London
As the top personal trainer in Marylebone, Danny Williams works hard to help his clients meet their nutritional needs and improve their overall physical fitness and abilities. He is very experienced and a level three REPS qualified trainer who is available for both individual work, as well as group classes.
Because he can cater his workouts to your ability, you won’t have to worry about whether or not you will get the most out of your training sessions with Danny. He is available to come to your home in Marylebone and help you train and set up a nutritional programme there.
No matter what kind of exercise you are interested in, Danny can help, as he specialises in injury rehabilitation, boot camps, HIIT, endurance training, mobility, and flexibility. He offers a number of different sessions and packages to choose from, with session prices starting from £60 a session.
When you work with Danny, you will be able to tailor his workout packages to meet your needs, which is one thing that sets him apart as the best personal trainer in Marylebone. Additionally, thanks to his extensive training and education, he will be able to modify any exercises that you are going to complete and ensure that your goals are realistic and attainable.
When he is not in the gym, Danny has been involved in the formation and management of dance troops who have performed around the world. He is also known for working with celebrities to provide them with the training that they need.
To get in contact with Danny and talk to him about how he can help you achieve your fitness and nutritional goals, use this form.
Danny has acquired the following qualifications:
- National Academy of
- Sports Medicine GraduateASICS Training Partner
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology for Health
- Level 3 Principles of Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 Instructing Kettlebells
- Fat loss & body composition improvements
- Strength & conditioning
- Muscle building, toning & sculpturing
- Flexibility, mobility & core training
- Injury rehabilitation
- Nutritional advice
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Kettlebell Training, Box Fit & VIPR Training
- Running clubs & distance/ endurance training