Personal Trainer, Holland Park, London
The most popular and reliable personal trainer in Holland Park is Danny Williams, a highly educated and trained fitness and nutrition expert. He specialises in providing both group and individual programmes for people who are looking to take control of their life through better nutrition and exercise, and he brings years of experience to the table.
If you are unable to come to Danny, he is willing to come to your home for training sessions. This is also a great way to talk to him about designing a personalised nutritional programme that will meet your needs.
No matter what your fitness goals are, Danny can help customise a routine that will meet your needs. He provides not only packages that you can choose from, but also individual sessions. With prices starting at £60, and years of experience, it’s easy to see why so many people trust Danny to improve their health.
Danny helps his clients improve their overall stamina and flexibility, train for endurance races, and even sculpt and build muscle. He has an impressive list of qualifications that set him apart as the most highly educated personal trainer in Holland Park. Because he has studied both injury recovery and rehabilitation, as well as kinesiology movements, he is able to help you with any physical ailments you suffer from.
Outside of the gym, Danny is devoted to his dance troops that he has formed. They have performed all over the world to the delight of audiences. Additionally, he also trains celebrities to help them meet their fitness goals.
If you are ready to take control of your health and fitness, then it’s time to get Danny’s professional and expert help. You can contact him using the form below.
Danny has acquired the following qualifications:
- National Academy of
- Sports Medicine GraduateASICS Training Partner
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology for Health
- Level 3 Principles of Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 Instructing Kettlebells
- Fat loss & body composition improvements
- Strength & conditioning
- Muscle building, toning & sculpturing
- Flexibility, mobility & core training
- Injury rehabilitation
- Nutritional advice
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Kettlebell Training, Box Fit & VIPR Training
- Running clubs & distance/ endurance training